In addition to increased adhesion, the products may have additional properties in the binder.
- Better coating of the aggregate
- Active moisture displacement
- Passive moisture displacement
- Reduced internal friction in the binder
- ArOptimalUnlike competing additives, ArOptimal combines compaction aid and adhesion promotion in one. By creating stronger adhesion of the bitumen to aggregate, ArOtimal safeguards against destructive pavement forces such as traffic loading, water intrusion and oxidation at lower production temperatures. The result is fewer potholes and reduced rutting, ensuring safer, smoother and longer-lasting roads for years to come.
- AD-Here® LOF 65-00 EUIn wet and cold climates, AD-Here LOF 65-00 EU is used for extending pavement life by protecting from moisture damage and resultant pavement distresses such as raveling, pothole development and rutting. In addition to minimize smoke and odor to promote better plant personnel and paving crew comfort, it also enables easier hand-work in paving applications.
- AD-Here® LOF 65-00 LightFor more than two decades and still counting, Ad-Here LOF 65-00 Light is one of the most trusted liquid anti-strip agents by the asphalt industry in Scandinavia. Especially designed for the Nordic climate and compatible with most aggregate in the region. Ad-Here LOF 65-00 Light is formulated to minimize smoke and odor to promote better plant personnel and paving crew comfort.
- NovaGrip D-771 EUNovaGrip D-771 EU is a next-generation, worker-friendly liquid anti-strip that extends pavement life by creating powerful chemical adhesion of bitumen to aggregate, protecting them from moisture damage and resultant pavement distresses such as raveling, pothole development and rutting. It is engineered for ultimate robustness and effectiveness, even with the most challenging bitumen and aggregate combinations.